St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO

Disposal of Leaves and Gumballs

Here is an important document on Yard Waste Disposal from the St. Charles County Soil and Water Conservation District.

Unfortunately, if you have trees in your yard, there isn't really any way around having to do some work or pay someone to get rid of fallen leaves (and gumballs if you have a sweetgum tree).     Copyright © St. Charles Hills subdivision
log file